Aren’t I allowed to take pictures here?June 4, 2019
Berlin – love at first visitJuly 23, 2019
A summer vacation season is already here and we are in the midst of choosing a destination for an unforgettable experience.
Sometimes it can be really hard to choose among all those beautiful destinations all around the world and various, imaginative offers. First and foremost, it should be emphasized that Croatia is still one of the few European destinations which hasn’t been affected by mass tourism. And that really means a lot! I mean, who likes squeezing on the beach among 500 people, levitating over the towels just to get to the sea and then bathing in often muddy sea with another 500 people? No one!
But let’s mention some more concrete reasons why Croatia could become, if it isn’t already, your favorite destination.
- Unbelievably beautiful beaches! Really, Croatia is known worldwide for its amazing beaches and crystal clear sea. Some of them are Zlatni rat in Bol on the island Brač, Punta rata in Brela (Makarska Riviera), beach Sahara on the island Rab, St.Ivan in Lubenice on the island Cres, beach Banje in Dubrovnik, beach Sipar at Mošćenička draga and many others.
- National parks! Croatia has more national parks than you can visit in one week. In fact, whichever part of Croatia you choose as your destination, one of the parks will surely be not too distant so that you can make a one-day excursion.
- Magical scenes! Croatia is a country with breathtaking landscapes wherever you go! Your cameras or cell phones will be full of unbelievably beautiful scenes.
- Croatian specialties! Prepare yourself to enjoy the food which will make your taste buds go crazy! Yes, Croatia is well known by its gastronomy and you will savor all the autochthonous recipes, especially if you are a seafood fan.
- Islands! Number of islands, islets, cliffs and ridges in Croatia is 1244. Yes, you read well! And it’s hard to tell which one is more beautiful. Now that you know that, what do you think about visiting one island every year?
- Festivals! Croatia hosts numerous festivals so there is no lack of entertainment. To mention just a few of them: Sea Star, In Music, Ultra Europe, Fresh Island, Seasplash, Sonus and many others. Something for everyone’s taste!
- Architecture! Croatian architecture will literally make you feel like you are walking through history. Each part represents a certain historical period as witnessed by beautiful churches, buildings and numerous historical remains.
- Sunsets! They are among most beautiful in the world! But it’s really hard to describe, for some things and moments there are simply no words. Maybe it’s best for you to come and see it for yourself.
These are just a few of numerous reasons why you should visit Croatia. If we were going to list absolutely every benefit, this text would have no end! And not to forget, if Croatians know how to do something, they know how to enjoy! So come and pamper yourself. Allow yourself to master the art of slow living!